Conforma Clad has delivered cost-effective wear solutions to industrial processing plants since 1989. Our brazed tungsten carbide cladding greatly reduces the effects of abrasion,
corrosion and erosion on your equipment.
- Avoid Equipment Failures & Unplanned Downtime - Uniform cladding provides consistent wear rates and predictable life, both critical in scheduling maintenance intervals and avoiding costly and inconvenient equipment failures.
- Lengthen Runtime Between Scheduled Overhauls - Conforma Clad extends equipment life up to 15 times longer than unprotected components.
- Reduce Maintenance Costs - Conforma Clad significantly lowers overall maintenance life-cycle costs. Linear wear rates allow for predictive maintenance when cladding thickness is measured at set intervals, allowing for reliable determination of remaining component life.
- Increase System Availability, Generation & Profitability - Run processes longer, more predictably and at a lower cost with Conforma Clad protection.
- Eliminate/Reduce Blowouts — Our cladding can be applied to weak links in your conveyance system, eliminating blowouts and product loss.
- Prevent Lost Product — Undetected blowouts can lead to excessive product loss and require significant clean-up efforts.
- Reduce Maintenance Costs & Downtime — Eliminating blowouts reduces maintenance expenses and unscheduled downtime.
- Avoid Cross-Contamination — Other wear-protection methods use a cavity, which can retain product and lead to contamination between runs.