Conforma Clad has been delivering cost-effective wear solutions to coal-fired power plants since 1991.
Our brazed tungsten carbide cladding is proven to diminish the effects of abrasion, corrosion, and erosion caused by fly ash and other particulate matter. Kennametal cladding significantly extends useful life of fan blades, ash conveyance systems, and components for coal burners and pulverizers.
- Reduce Maintenance Costs & Unscheduled Downtime - uniform cladding provides dependable wear rates and predictable life, both critical in scheduling maintenance intervals and avoiding costly equipment failures.
- Extend Planned Outage Cycles - Prolonged component life results in fewer equipment shutdowns and component changes, increasing run times between scheduled maintenance cycles.
- Increase Productivity - Extended run times allow you to maintain maximum performance levels with increased system availability, power generation and profitability.
- Eliminate/Reduce Blowouts - Our cladding can be applied to weak links in your conveyance system, eliminating blowouts and downtime.
- Prevent Lost Product - Undetected blowouts can lead to excessive product loss and require large clean-up efforts. Lost product can be contaminated, resulting in a total loss.
- Avoid Cross-Contamination - Other wear-protection methods use a cavity, which can retain product and lead to contamination between runs.